Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Connecting with others of intelligence!

Updated: 24th Feb, 2005 - addition from Headrush

Ken at Weblogs in Higher Education talks about a posting he read by a blogger, Dhar, on hiding the moves. Check it out here.

This relates to my earlier postings about Connected Intelligence and The Design Process. See, what goes around comes around! Reusing information! ;o)

I'm buoyed by the fact that there are others out there in the world who are thinking of the way we do-the way we be-the way we think! It's a nice connection...

Good timing from this post at Headrush - Creating Passionate People. Again, this applies to Dhar's thoughts about making things look simple - I am a visual person and really make lasting linkages when working with graphics or diagrams. I begin to see relationships between concepts, structures, theories, etc in this format. Not only that I seem to be able to recall things more easily where I possibly didn't before!

I still think it's important though that we also create a space in which people are able to experience things, not just be told or shown things. We learn much better by doing! The E-Learning Queen has much to say on this topic too!

No comments: