Friday, January 05, 2007

Do you have a project for 2007?

If not, then you might like to read Marica's post about Project 365 - it's a project where you take a photo per day and blog it as a visual diary for the year. It's a lovely way to focus your blogging I bet and, judging from Marica's first few days, seems quite effective too!

I had started Freire Fridays partly for the purpose of focusing my blogging and making sure I posted at least once during the week. It worked for a while (and I'll admit that I've sifted through Pedagogy of the Oppressed enough times to now find I'm repeating myself with quotes! I found it rather an interesting way to actually read the book too :o) - and the process was focused AND fun to do too! I did revisit Freire more recently...

If you're not sure why you're blogging or what you should be blogging about, perhaps starting your own project could be a starting point?

Thanks for sharing your project with us Marica! I'll look forward to reading your project and watching it develop over the year (and of course...no pressure!) :o)


technorati tags:, , , ,

Blogged with Flock

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Marg :-)

I am really excited about this project. I must admit though that I am already finding it is not the easiest to decide what photo to use to represent my day. I'm sure there will be some days where I will be struggling to find anything to share. It will be interesting to see how this all unfolds. I can see lots of potential in adopting a process like this for both one's personal and professional development.

By the way I am looking forward to having a good natter on Skype some time soon.

Thinking of you,
Marica